Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

THE TIME HAS COME


To move off of a Friendster. I am doing this for no one but myself, despite the complaints of using friendster from the now 7 people that read the blog, this was my call.

Here is why. I paid $70 to have that POS company host my site for the year. What did I get? Nothing worth mentioning but a boatload of rage. Could I get pictures to work? NO. Could I get my emails, phone calls and constant pleas for a response answered? Def not.

What do I get here? Free hosting, simplicity and a chance to blog with the big boys. Or the kids we all used to beat up in high school.

So take note if this blog helps you get up in the morning - this is the new site and this is where hand smacks the ass.

Welcome to my dance party.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?