Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Whale Down

January 22, 2006

Fat Leo, good to see you could take the chimey chonga out of your hands long enough to participate in the posting. Your diction is magical.
I haven't gotten a sense of what the whale frenzy is like in the US, or if it even exists, but the full court press was on here in the UK. I did read that all the US periodicals had catchy little headlines (catchy = gay) like "New Prince of Whales" or "A Whale of a Time." In the London Times here today it was quoted that upon witnessing the death of the whale, "large, hairy grown (british) men were reduced to tears."
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
If this were 100 years ago, they would have harpooned the lost bastard and served that fat bitch up with a side of chips. And you could have caught a few public hangings as well. My timing is clearly off.
Had my first liquid dinner in the UK this week. Thursday night one of the guys I work with took me and another real estate dude out for a few pints. Or more than a few. After 4 or 5 I found it to be 8:30ish and my stomach was looking for dinner. Not gonna happen. Wouldn't be prudent. These guys do not give an F about food once the beer is flowing. I'm all for boozing but come one, a little food for the fat already! Please sir, please. Friday morning was about as fun as herpes.
Special treat for me tonight, I am blogging live from the Peter Sayia residence in Bayswater, 3 blocks west of the Stern/Untracht big girl brothel. I was greeted with two burgers, some hash browns and a hyperactive pitbull. Not a bad evening.
Also, I decided to join the rest of society and I have started to watch the ABC series Lost. Probably not something I should be publicizing, but it is f'ing addictive.
All is well across the pond minus a few hiccups. One being my Landlord, who is a seemingly nice guy but a total numnut. He replaced our broken washing machine/dryer with another broken washing machine/dryer. He's one failed boiler away from an all out jihad being called on him. I'll recruit my next door grocer, I think he'd be down. YA YA YA YA YA YA
And now to close with some final thoughts.
I have been told by more than one person back in the States that since my departure, they have lost weight, saved money and felt better about their overall character. With love I add, Lamb Roast 2006 has a firm date of July 8. Your health will deteriorate faster than a whale stuck in the Thames, your wallet will be stolen and your ego will be shreded at the hands of my 13 year old hell razing/motherfucker calling cousin, Clint.
Hope to see you all there.
Stern





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?